Here's how to make basic edits to HTML pages and other files via your cPanel control panel.
- Please log in at https://clients.webage.net/ - use the main email address for your account* to log in. Please use the forgot password link to reset your password if necessary.
- On the main (top) menu, click Services > My Services.
- On the My Products & Services page, click the green "active" button beside the website you wish to edit.
- In the Quick Shortcuts panel, click File Manager
- In the main File Manager pane , double-click public_html . This brings you to the folder where your website files are stored.
- Click once on a file, e.g. index.html (for example, to edit a home page) to select it.
- Click the HTML editor button on the grey bar towards the top of the screen (for HTML files) or the Edit button (for other file types, e.g. php, phtml, tpl)
- Click Edit on the dialog box that appears.
- Make the changes as required and click Save when done.
* this is the email address to which we send correspondence, invoices etc.