Each email account has a quota, i.e. a maximum amount of disk space which is allocated for its use. This amount is also deducted from the overall space available to your hosting package, which itself has a maximum quota set. You can therefore adjust the quota for the account within the available overall quota for the site.
- To check or change the quota for an email account, log in to your account here at clients.webage.net.
- On the top menu choose Services > My Services.
- On the My Products & Services page, click the green active button next to the relevant service.
- On the left menu, under Actions, click login to cPanel.
- In the cPanel control panel, in the Email section, click Email Accounts.
- Click Manage next to the email account for which you wish to change the quota.
- Scroll to Allocated Storage Space and enter a new value in MB e.g. 1024MB, 2048MB etc.
- Scroll down and click Update Email Settings.