- To change contact details or address on a domain name, visit your account at https://clients.webage.net
- Once logged in, from the top menu, choose Domains > My Domains.
- Click the Manage (spanner icon) button next to the domain you wish to edit.
- For certain domains (.com, .net, .org and others), you must unlock the domain before editing:
- From the Manage menu on the left, choose Registrar Lock.
- Click Disable registrar lock.
Important: Remember to lock the domain again after editing.
- Once unlocked, or if lock is not applicable (e.g. to .uk domains), proceed to edit the details:
- From the Manage menu on the left, choose Contact Information.
- Edit the contact details as required following the options and guidance on screen.