To use cPanel and phpMyAdmin to export either an entire database or database table, the basic procedure is as follows:
- Log in to cPanel. (How to access cPanel)
- Under Databases, go to phpMyAdmin.
- On the tree menu at left, select either the database you wish to export*, or expand the database and the desired table.
- With the correct database or table selected, choose Export at the top of the page.
- Choose your preferred export file format from the Format select menu
- Click GO to download an export file.
* If you have more than one database and are unsure which to export, check the settings in your website or application's configuration file. This varies by application but for example, in WordPress it is wp-config.php or in OpenCart it is config.php; both of which can be found in the public_html folder which can be accessed via cPanel's File Manager.