How to change the PHP version in cPanel
- Log into cPanel. Read instructions on how to access cPanel.
- Navigate to MultiPHP Manager.
- In the Set PHP Version per Domain section, use the search bar to search for your domain and then click the checkbox to the left of the domain name. (Do this for each domain that requires the same PHP version.)
- In the top right of the Set PHP Version per Domain section, click the drop-down menu next to PHP Version and select the desired PHP version.
- Click the Apply button to change the PHP version of each of the selected domains to the selected PHP version.
At the time of publication, PHP 7.4 (ea-php74) is the current version and is recommended for most current applications.